Sunday, March 22, 2009

Exciting News!

Did you happen to notice a few more blinkies on the right side of my blog? Yup that's right! I just got invited to participate on the site creative team for not one but two more online digital scrapbook stores! My Life and Scrap and Scrapable.I'm so excited. I'll officially start as of April 1st but I was so excited that I had to get started a little early! Here's a layout I did with the March Collab kit from the great designers at My Life and Scrap called Early Spring.


Click here to go check out the kit. It's awesome. And make sure you check back starting April 1st! I'll have many more layouts to share. Oh....I'm working on a hybrid project that I should have posted in the next couple of days. I can't wait to get it finished. Come back soon and check it out!

Later....

1 comment:

AnikA said...

Hi Dorene,

wonderful lei-out , the potos are great.
See you in the paradise.

hugs AnikA