Sunday, April 18, 2010

After some METAMORPHOSIS it's time to FOCUS

So.....did that title catch you? Well I'm here to tell you about some great kits that I had the pleasure to work with the last couple of weeks.

First, just released today by the Studio Girls at Scrapbookgraphics is the awesome collaboration Creative Fusion - About A Mother. I created the layout below using the mini kits created by Rosey Posey: Metamorphosis - Blooms, Metamorphosis - Accents, Metamorphosis - Papers. Aren't these kits just beautiful? I also used kits from Miss Vivi and Maya. Go check out the whole collection...it's truly amazing!
Also for all you photographer buffs (and anyone who loves to scrap!) you really need to check out this fantastic kit that is a collaboration between Page Frocks, Sweet Tomato Designs and Heather Hess. It's available here at Scrap Matters. I love the colors in this fantastic kit. It worked so perfectly for the photos of my daughters and my grandson. You really should check this one out. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for looking! Happy Scrappin'

Dorene

No comments: