Friday, April 17, 2009

Tall, Dark, and Handsome is in the house!!!!

Okay, so....maybe not in the house but...the Tall, Dark, and Handsome Collection was just released by Ettes & Company today! It's such a fabulous kit! I'm sure you could create some fabulous pages about those tall, dark, and handsome men in your life! Here's some inspiration. I created these layouts using the kit. Every LO I created made me like the kit more and more.

This first LO is a picture of my husband and son at our son's wedding last summer. Aren't they handsome all spiffed up!


This next LO shows just how versatile their collection is. Although the theme of my LO has nothing to do with being tall, dark or handsome, it worked perfectly for this picture of the memory flowers on the alter at our son's wedding. The flowers were put there in rememberance of all our dear family members who are no longer here to spend these special moments with us.

I was even able to create this heritage LO with the collection. It's a picture of my dad on his confirmation day! Wasn't he a handsome one!

So go check out Tall, Dark, and Handsome at www.ettesandcompany.com. You won't be disappointed. Pick up the collection here.
I also want to give you a preview of a really cute new kit coming out soon by Colie's Corner Creations called Beautiful Day. You can find it soon at BTST.
Check out some of Colie's other kits...they are fabulous! Here's a LO I created with her new kit.

That's all for now......hope to see you in digi land soon!
Keep on a scrappin'!

No comments: