Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tall, Dark, and......a Good Deal!

Hope you're all enjoying some really nice Spring weather! At least here in my neck of the woods the weather has been gorgeous the last few days! They are talking about it being 70 tomorrow! And no bugs! Can't beat days like that!

Anyway, just wanted to do a quick post to let you know about a good deal going on at Scrapable and give you a hint about a great new kit the Ettes&Company are about to release.



Check this ad out! Yes....it's true $1.00Wednesdays! How cool is that. Mark your calendars and come on over to the island on Wednesdays and pick up some really great deals! I know instead of going to the vending machine for that afternoon candy bar that I really don't need....I''m going to save my dollar and check out the sweet deals they'll have going on at Scrapable!
And now for some more great news! Do you have pictures sitting in your to be scrapped stash of that special someone in your life but just can't find a kit that's not pink or geared toward the youngins? I know I do and I just haven't found anything that's just perfect for my pictures. Well....let me tell you the Ettes have a great kit coming out in a few days that's just perfect! Can you dream of ...a little bit TALL, a little DARK, and a whole lot of HANDSOME? Get the drift? Keep checking back and I'll let you be the first to know when this great new kit is revealed! Your going to love it!
Well....gotta get back to scrappin'! Hope to see see you in the digi scrap world soon!

No comments: