Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a Birthday Bash you won't want to miss!

Okay...first of all I want to send my apologies to the designers and stores I CT, and to those of you who take the time to take a peak at by blog now and again. I have neglected my poor blog for too long! But lots has happened in the last few months. Our son got married, my mom turned 75 and I became a grandma for the first time. So forgive me and I promise not to let it go so long again!


Okay so on to the fun stuff! Ettes & Company is celebrating their first birthday! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But the best part is......you get the gifts! That's right! Starting Dec. 1 for 12 days leading up to the big birthday bash there will be a daily freebie. Collect them all and you'll have yourself a calendar all ready to go.....just add pictures! That sounds like a wonderful Christmas present in the making to me! And better yet it's free! Check out the ad below for additional information about Ettes & Company's birthday celebration.









Here's the Dec 1st freebie. The image is linked so go on..... check it out!



I'll be back in a day or two with some of the LO's I've been scrapping over the last couple of months.


Thanks for taking the time to look....see you soon!


Happy scrappin'


Dorene

No comments: