Saturday, July 18, 2009

Team MLAS is in the house.......

Okay, so I told you that I was a part of team MLAS and we are participating in The Battle of the Creative Teams at Digiscrap Addicts. Well.....here is my week 1 submission. Our challenge was to create a page with white space and all five team members had to create LOs with the same color scheme. We went with Black and White, using a Black and White photo. We all did selective coloring on our photo and added a splash of green to make the LO pop. So...here's my week 1 LO.




I'd love to hear your comments! (If you click on the image it will take you to the gallery at DSA.) Better yet.....check out the Team MLAS thread here. My other team members have some amazing LOs. Click the image or the links in the thread to leave a little love in the gallery! And if you'd like to become a cheerleader for us.....check out this thread. If you like what you see we'd so appreciate your votes on Monday or Tuesday. (One vote per person, per category each week for 4 weeks).

Thanks for your support!

Team MLAS

Mara, JennifferMarie, Anne, Grace and Dorene

Thanks for looking!

No comments: