Friday, July 10, 2009

How About A Challange and Inspire Me Please....

So... you need a challenge? Well, I've been a little busy so far this month. I'm currently hosting 3 challenges. You only have a few more days to join me in my scraplift challenge at www.mylifeandscrap.com. So hurry on over and check it out. I'm also hosting my first ever hybrid challenge at www.scrapable.net. It's a really cute pocket organizer. Check it out and link me up to your versions of my project! I'd love to see them! And last but not least, I'm hosting the Garden Sampler challenge at www.prettyscrappy.com. Come play along with me and you'll get a free mini kit of some of the items from Pretty Scrappy's July collab called Drama King. Check out my So Proud of you LO below to see the mini kit you'll receive.

I have some exciting news. Well, at least I think it's exciting. If you've noticed, I have a few more blinkies hanging out on the side of my blog. Over the last month I've had the honor of being invited to be on the CT's for 3 more fantastic designers: Colie's Corner, TMA Designs, and Laura Burger. Check out the LO's I did for each of the wonderful designers below.

So now...for the fun part...I get to share with you the layouts I created so far this month. All my designers and shops keep me hopping so I have a lot of LO's to share. So with no further ado...here they are!

The LO below was created with the absolutely beautiful kit called 4 A Moment by Designs by Laura Burger. You can pick it up here at www.gottapixel.net. I chose to make this a monochromatic LO, but her kit has some other beautiful colors in it as well.

Let's Go Bulldog's was created with the fantastic kit by Colie's Corner called Beyond A Dream. I love the colors and the variety of elements included. You can get here kit here at www.gottapixel.net.
TMA Designs has a gorgeous new kit called New Creation available here at www.faithsisters.com. It is a truely amazing kit. All the papers and elements are just beautiful.

All the wonderful designers at www.scrapable.net have collaborated on a new kit called Time to Get Away. It's a fantastic kit to use for all your vacation pictures (and non-vacation pictures too)! You can pick up this fantastic collab kit here.
Remember that Garden Sampler challenge I was telling you about earlier? Well here's my LO I created with the mini kit from the Drama King collab. This mini kit was created by designer ShareYourMoments. She created a fantastic mini kit. Everything you see on my LO is included. So come enter the challenge and get it for free! Just hop on over to www.prettyscrappy.com and pick it up!

I also created this LO using papers and elements from the full collab kit Drama King. You can pick it up here at www.prettyscrappy.com. This kit was made for all those LOs you need to do of the men in your life, from little boys to big boys!

Here are three LO's I did with the fabulous kit, Wonderful World by the fantastic Ettes at www.ettesandcompany.com. This is an absolutely huge kit! You won't be disappointed! Check it out here. It's so versatile, it can be used for many different themes.



Well, that's what I've been up to for the first 10 days of July...but I've got lots more to do so I better get a crackin! And I've got some projects to get done before our son's wedding in September and before our daughter-in-law delivers our first grandchild in October. It's a boy!! Can't wait to see our little Aiden once he arrives into this world. So lots of excitement coming up for us this fall, can't wait to share with you all. Hope your all enjoying your summer (or winter for our friends down under)! Thanks again for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll be back soon. You never know what kind of surprises I might be able to conjur up by then.
Take care and happy scrappin'
Dorene

PS. I almost forgot the most exciting news of all......I got my dream camera last week. A Cannon Rebel digital SLR T1-i. I'm so excited....now I just need to learn how to use it! LOL!

2 comments:

Designs By Kelin said...

You are one busy woman! Great LO's and challenges.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new CT positions, and your LO's are wonderful! Hugs Rachel xx--xx http://blog.captivatedvisions.co.uk