Friday, July 17, 2009

Votes Pleeeeeaaaasssseee! And check out this new designer!

So I just had to stop in quick and give you an update on a couple of things. First, I've had the privilege of being asked to be on the Creative Team Battle Team for My Life and Scrap. www.digiscrapaddicts.com is hosting a Battle of the CT's! There are two catagories, designer teams and store CT teams. It's going on for the next 4 weeks. Each week we will be given a challenge and then each member of our team has to complete a LO for the challenge and post by Sunday evening. Then everyone has the chance to vote on their favorite LOs. I would so love and appreciate if you would be willing to come out and support me and my fellow MLAS team members, Mara, Grace, Jenniffer Marie, and Anne. We've been given our first challenge and you'll be able to vote all day Monday and Tuesday for this weeks challenge! Hope you'll come out and support us!

Okay for the other news....I had the pleasure this week to create a couple of layouts with the beautiful kit, Sweetest Thing. It was created by Janice's Scrap. She's a new designer in the New Designer Program at Stone Accents Studio. Here are two LO's I created with this amazing kit!


And here's a preview of her kit.
Please go to www.stoneaccentsstudio.com and give her some support! She's a wonderful new designer and I really hopes she continues because her kit is absolutely fantastic!
Well, that's all for now. I'll be back soon to let you see the LO I created for our fits Battle of the CT's challenge. And again, any and all your support would be soooo apprectiated!
Happy Scrappin!
Dorene


No comments: