Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's that time of year again, to let all those people who are important in your life know how much you love them. Hopefully we're all letting them know that all the other days of the year as well. Anyway I thought I'd make a little card to spread a little love from me to all of you.

I made this card using the really cute :Loveable You kit from Ettes & Company. Head on over to their store and pick up the kit. It will make it easy for you to share a little love with your family and friends as well.

Remember I was telling you about the really cute recipe embellishment kit a few posts ago? Well I finally had a chance to play around with it and made this recipe book cover. The My Favorite Recipes Embellishment kit is just so darn cute! I just might have to make this my Christmas project for 2009!


As I was looking through more of my photos from my trip to China, I saw this picture, and just knew the papers and embellishments from the That's What Friends Are For kit would be perfect.


I still have to pinch myself every once in a while to remind myself that the trip really wasn't a dream. I had a once in a life time chance to go and I'm so glad I was able to do it.
I've got one more layout I wanted to share with you. This is a picture of Jeanna up at the lake when she was little. She was showing off her messy face after eating some beans and hotdogs. What a little mess she was.....but she still hammed it up for the camera as usual (and she still does, even though she's grown up!). Sometimes it would be nice to be able to go back and live those days over when it was the simplest things that gave us pleasure.

This page was made using papers and elements from the following kits by Melissa Bennett designs: Bianca, Flower Patch, Ziggity Zag.
Well, that's all for now....I'll be back soon to share some more of my pages. I made a resolution a few weeks ago (yeah, I know I was a little late with my New Years Resolution). What I decided was, I want to try and do a page a day! Haven't quite made my goal but pretty close! So I should finally have a really good scrapbook for myself by the end of the year. Finally...I kept giving all my other ones away!
Time for bed so I can get up and get another page done tomorrow! Happy Valentine's Day!
PS. Stay tuned for a couple more really great kits from Ettes & Company that will be hitting the store in the very near future. Your going to love them!



No comments: