Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a Silly Page

I hate Monday's so I'm glad we have that behind us. And now it's almost time to move on to Wednesday which means we're almost half way to the weekend! Ok, so I was feeling a little silly so I had to create a silly page! Here's one of my daughters being silly trying to get ready for Halloween a few years ago. We laughed so hard! So here it is.....I hope you get a laugh out of it as well.




And I just have to tell you....I got a sneak peak at a couple of new kits that the Ettes&Company are going to be adding to their store soon. They are so stinkin' cute!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on them. One is sure to make your winter blues go away and the other looks ......well you'll just have to check back soon to see.


Stay tuned....I'll be posting an update soon! You're going to love them I just know it!




1 comment:

Fayette said...

Dorene...you know I love your layout! Your blog looks FANTASTIC! I don't know when you have the time to work on your blog with all of the layouts you manage to finish! I'm tired just thinking about it!

Fayette