Friday, February 27, 2009

Whew.....what a week!

Wow, what a crazy week this has been. Stressful, hectic, happy, sad. I think I've been through the whole gamut of emotions this week. I was a few weeks away from the real possibilty of being 1 of the 5,000, 000+ standing in the unemployment line. But.....thankfully a couple interviews at the beginning of the week produced a couple job offers and I was able to avoid the unemployment line. In these economic times getting laid off is a very scary thing. But there's only Blue Skies ahead for now. Which brings me to this:


That's right! The Ettes have done it again! They have created this awesome new kit called Blue Skies. It has the cutest little bunnies and chicks! Everything you need to create some great Easter and Spring layouts, cards, etc. This kit is huge! Check out the two layouts below. I used the kit to create this layout of my daughter when she was baby. (She doesn't like to be called a girly girl so don't tell her I used pink on her page!)


I also created a page from our son's wedding using the Blue Skies kit. See how versatile this kit is! You should really go check it out. And while your at the shop check out the new photo masks, clusters, and borders. They are fabulous. I can't wait to get my hands on those! You should really HOP on over there and see for yourself. You're going to love them! (http://www.ettesandcompany.com/)

Check back soon and I'll have some more layouts created with these absolutely have to have items. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

No comments: