Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hey.....DUDE!!!!

The boys in my family would never forgive me if I kept scrapping pages of them with flowers and other girly elements (that's what they call them!) So I now have the perfect kit for some of those down and dirty pictures of boys being boys! The Ettes & Company just added a new kit to their store today called the Dude Collection.




Isn't it just the cutest! And it will even work for the tomboy picutures as well. I have one daughter who absolutely does not like pink! So this kit will work well for some of her picutures too!


I've created a few layouts that show you how great this collection is. The layout below is another picuture of our nephew Ben at our son's wedding last summer. He was so cute sitting by the pond skipping rocks!





Here's another one. This is of our nephew Cody when he was a wee little one. (It's amazing he's over 6 feet tall now!). He wasn't sure he liked the feel of crawling in the grass!


But I have to say I totally love all the little creatures that are included in the kit. I loved them so much I couldn't make up my mind which ones to include on this layout of our son Matt when he was little. So I just had to pile them all on! I just love this page and it just matches his personality to a tee!



Well, hope you enjoyed seeing my latest creations and hope you'll click here and go check out all the great new product The Ettes & Company have put together. They're awesome kits!


Be on the lookout for another great collection coming soon. I've gotten a look but I can't say a PEEP just yet....... You're going to love it!

No comments: